VSSL Gear (VSSL) announces new strategic investment in its hand-selected sales teams across North America. To expand VSSL’s reach and educate new and existing dealers, the brand has revamped its global sales team. Now, VSSL’s roster of sales representatives features standout agencies from every territory across North America. VSSL will introduce the new sales force in Knoxville, Tennessee, at the annual Grassroots Outdoor Alliance tradeshow.
Over the last three years, VSSL’s revenue has tripled, indicating a resounding need and interest in the market for compact, durable, thoughtfully designed, integrated products for the outdoors. Traditionally the direct channel served as the primary driver for growth leading up to new product launches for VSSL. This careful curation of a new sales team fortifies VSSL’s wholesale distribution channel in alignment with new product offerings for the brand. Leveraging existing relationships and building on new ones, VSSL is poised to expand on growth opportunities.
VSSL’s 2021 campaign into the outdoor coffee category proved the desire for quality coffee, having sold more than 20,000 units. “Consumers simply aren’t willing to compromise when it comes to their coffee,” says VSSL President David Marsala. “The humbling success of the Java Coffee Grinder paved the way for an exciting rollout of upcoming new products. We are thrilled to expand on that line with new, purposeful additions in the coffee space.”
For coffee fanatics, VSSL will be launching additions to the coffee line this fall that will allow consumers to craft the perfect cup of coffee wherever their adventure takes them.
“This new stable of sales professionals that we have pulled together are the perfect partners to pour gas on VSSL’s fire and propel our brand,” says VSSL Founder and CEO Todd Weimer. “We’re honored to build with these people and our treasured relationships with retailers.”
For more information on VSSL Gear and access to local sales representatives, see below:
Sales Agency Information
VSSL is building a world-class sales team across North America—and globally—to embrace existing sales relationships with dealer partners and nurture the next generation of wholesale partnerships with retailers that can showcase the entire line and amplify the brand’s message around compact, durable, integrated products.
United States Mtn Stuff
- Territory: Rocky Mountain Region (Wyo., Utah, Colo., Kan., Okla., N.M., Texas)
- Showroom: Outdoor Market Alliance in Denver, Colo.
- Website: https://www.mtnstuff.com/
- Territory: Pacific Northwest (Wash., Ore., Mont., Idaho, Alaska)
- Showroom: Tokul Showroom in Snoqualmie, Wash.
- Website: https://tokulcreekmarketing.com/
On the Road & Off
- Territory: Southeast ( Tenn., N.C., S.C., Ga., Ala., Fla., Ky., W. Va., Va., Miss., La., Ark.)
- Website: https://www.ontheroadandoff.co/
- Territory: Mid Atlantic (N.Y., N.J., Pa., Md., Del., Washington D.C.)
- Website: https://ferrandassociatescom.weebly.com/contact.html
Surrounded by Lakes
- Territory: Great Lakes (Mich. (lower), Ind., Ohio)
- Territory: Southwest (Calif., Nev., Ariz., Hawaii)
- Website: https://www.sespegroup.com/
All Roads North
- Territory: Northeast (Maine, Vt., N.H., Mass., Conn., R.I.)
- Website: https://www.allroadsnorth.us/
- Territory: Eastern Canada (Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland)
- Territory: Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut)
- Website: https://dollhouseagency.ca/
VSSL makes integrated gear systems designed for the outdoors. We’re experts in self-sufficiency and believe good things come to those who are ready. Our essential supplies, purpose-built equipment and compact storage solutions are housed in durable vessels – field-tested in Canada and made to last.