The Outdoor Industry Association announced a new lineup for its board of directors, with four new members and three returning members elected by the OIA membership.
“We are proud to present the new directors and reacquaint you with the returning directors, who comprise a diverse group of leaders that represent the broad interests of OIA’s member companies and who have a depth of industry knowledge, as well as fresh, progressive ideas,” OIA said in an announcement.
The new board members are:
- Keith Carrato, vice president and general manager of Gerber Gear
- Jahmicah Dawes, owner and founder of Slim Pickins Outfitters
- Diana Seung, president of tentree
- Troy Sicotte, president and global general manager of Mountain Hardwear
The returning board members are:
- Allison Hill, CEO of Lifestraw
- Jennifer McLaren, president of Altra
- Kevin Winkel, founder of Wayward
“To set our businesses and industry up for future success, we rely on a clear strategy and value-based collaboration,” OIA said in an announcement. “Our board of directors helps shape OIA’s strategic plan. The individuals on the board, through their seats at the governance table, support the success of every member company across four critically aligned areas of market research, sustainability, government affairs, and inclusive participation.”